In order to protect your personal information, Golden Hill Tower Limited (“GHT”) observes the laws that govern the handling of personal information.
GHT at all times complies with all relevant data protection laws and regulations. We ensure that personal information is carefully protected and dealt with as set out below.
- When you visit or stay as a guest with GHT or through other offline interactions.
Collection of Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information and data which, independently or collectively, identify you as an individual or relate to an identifiable individual.
Before GHT collects any Personal Information regarding you, GHT will let you know the purpose for collecting such information and shall manage such information appropriately and will not disclose such information to third parties without your consent. Upon receipt of a request to confirm or revise your personal information, GHT will use reasonable efforts to respond to your request.
Throughout your journey as a guest with GHT, GHT may collect the following personal information, such as:-
- Correspondence address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit and debit card number or other payment data
- Financial information in limited circumstances
- Date and place of birth
- Nationality, passport, visa or other government-issued identification data
- Important dates, such as birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions
- Employer details
- Travel itinerary, tour group or activity data
- Prior guests stays or interactions, goods and services purchased, special service and amenity requests
- Geolocation information
- Data about family members and companions, such as names and ages of children, if any
- Biometric data, such as digital images
- Images and video and audio data via closed circuit television located in public areas within GHT properties and on our security personnel
- Guest preferences and personalized data, such as your interests, activities, hobbies, food and beverage choices, services and amenities of which you advise GHT or which GHT learns about during your visit.
Use of Personal Information
GHT uses the personal information it obtains for the purposes stated below:-
- Provide the services requested by you including:-
- To facilitate reservations, payment, send administrative information, confirmation or pre-arrival messages, to assist you with meetings and events and to provide you with other information about the area and the property at which you are scheduled to visit
- To complete your reservation and stay, for example, to process your payment, ensure that your room is available and provide you with related customer service
- Business purposes such as managing the contractual relationship between GHT and guests, data analysis, audits, security and fraud monitoring and prevention (including with the use of closed circuit television, card keys and other security systems), developing new goods and services, enhancing, improving or modifying GHT’s services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of GHT’s promotional campaigns and operating and expanding GHT’s business activities.
- Personalised services according to guests’ preferences to improve your guest experiences.
- Communication about goods and services according to guests’ preferences, such as marketing communications and promotional offers, as well as periodic customer satisfaction, market research or quality assurance surveys.
- Administering and managing activities, events and promotions.
In case where information is collected for a purpose not shown, the purpose for which it will be used will be made clear at the time of collection.
Items of Personal Information for Joint Use:
Name, identification information (company name, department name, etc.), title, address, telephone number, fax number, email address and information related to any consultations.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Application of this Policy
GHT manage Personal Information in accordance with the laws of Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
Notification of the Purpose of Use, Disclosure, Correction, Addition, Deletion, Cessation, Erasure, or Cancellation of the Provision to Third Parties of Personal Information Data
Please contact the GHT Administration Department should you want to review, correct, change, update, suppress, restrict or delete the content of your Personal Information. After confirmation of your identity, our response will be courteous, timely and in accordance with applicable law.
The details of the GHT Administration Department are as follows:-
- The length of time GHT has an ongoing relationship with you and provide the services to you
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which GHT is subject
- Whether retention is advisable considering GHT’s legal position
- Most web browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can adjust settings on your web browser so that you will be notified when receiving a cookie. You may set your web browser to disable cookies. However, by disabling them, you may not be able to use certain functions or enter certain parts of our websites.
This Website may from time to time provide chat, forums, bulletin boards, news groups, electronic mail exchange facilities and other such services. GHT asks you to exercise your own judgment and responsibility when providing Personal Information when you use these services.
NOTE TO RESIDENTS OF THE EU, EEA AND SWITZERLAND
If you reside or otherwise find yourself in the European Union (“EU”), European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland, we are committed to respecting your rights as a data subject under the applicable laws of these countries. For all personal data that we have about you, please note the following:-
Data Portability, Imposing Restrictions on Data Processing, Data Erasure: If you would like to request a copy of your information or restrict us from processing your information or erase it, please contact our Administration Department as stated above.
Responding to Requests: Each request to access, restrict processing, erase or provide a copy of data will be evaluated to determine whether the requested change meets legal regulatory requirements and does not risk making our data less secure or changing our other data. Please note that we will require you to provide us with proof of identity and address before responding to your requests to exercise such rights.
Golden Hill Tower Limited (“GHT”) owns and operates this website. Viewers of this website must comply with the following terms and conditions in using this website.
Documents and Content on this Website
- All document and content (“Documents”) are provided on an “as is” basis and GHT hereby specifically disclaims any representations or warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty or implied warranty of merchantability, accuracy, appropriateness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The Documents on this website may be changed or deleted at any time without notice.
- The Documents, including portraits and other graphical displays, on this website are protected by Copyright Law and other applicable laws, and GHT and/or other YKK Group companies (the “YKK Group”) owns such rights or has the right to use such material contained on this website. Except as expressly allowed pursuant to applicable law, the Documents on this website may not be used for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, transmission and change, without the prior written consent of GHT and/or the YKK Group.
- The use of the GHT and/or “YKK” trademark on this website, and other trademarks, logos and brand names of the YKK Group without the prior written consent of their respective owners is strictly prohibited.
- You may not link to this website without the prior written consent of GHT. If you want to link, please contact GHT prior to creating any link. GHT may refuse any request to allow links to this website at its sole discretion.
- All third party websites (including, but not limited to websites of GHT and YKK Group) linked to this website and linked from this website, are not under the control of GHT and/or YKK Group. In no event shall GHT and/or YKK Group be liable to any party for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of any third party website linked to or linked from this website.
In no event shall GHT and/or YKK Group be liable to any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (even if GHT and/or YKK Group has been advised of the possibility of such damages), whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Documents on this website.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of Myanmar unless otherwise expressly provided.